Thursday, February 07, 2008

Dogs

“A dog doesn’t care if you’re rich or poor, big or small, young or old. He doesn’t care if you’re not smart, not popular, not a good joke-teller, not the best athlete, nor the best-looking person. To your dog, you are the greatest, the smartest, the nicest human being who was ever born. You are his friend and protector.”
-Louis Sabin, All About Dogs As Pets

“I wonder what goes through his mind when he sees us peeing in his water bowl.”
-Penny Ward Moser

“Yesterday I was a dog. Today I’m a dog. Tomorrow I’ll probably still be a dog. Sigh! There’s so little hope for advancement.”
-Snoopy

“Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won’t buy the wag of his tail.”
-Henry Wheeler Shaw

“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.”
-Andrew A. Rooney

“How’s it going Mr. Peterson?” - Woody “It’s a dog eat dog world, Woody, and I’m wearing milk bone underwear.”
-Norm from “Cheers”

“The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.”
-Anonymous

“Life is like a dog sled team. If you ain’t the lead dog, the scenery never changes.”
-Lewis Grizzard

“My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am”
-author unknown

“Scratch a dog and you’ll find a permanent job.”
-Franklin P Jones

“I’ve seen a look in dogs’ eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts.”
-John Steinbeck

“There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.”
-Ben Williams

No comments: